Tuesday, February 28, 2012

4 challenges - one card!

Hello to all.  Today I have 2 cards to show.  One that will be entered in actually 4 challenges!  I think that was the biggest challenge of all... create a card that would fit with all of the 4 requirements...  It was made using this template from Sketch Saturday.  Here is the wonderful template for the card:
Then there was the requirement from CES Challenges which was to create the card using Blues and Cream.  I'm lucky I needed to create a boy baby card... therefore that was a good combination.  What I did not expect however was to have so much trouble finding papers with only blue and cream... I guess I could probably have used some paper with a bit of other color but what can I say I like a challenge ;)

The other requirements came from Simon says stamps challenge this required to use 3 different papers, that was not as hard.  And the last was from Delightful sketches and I needed to use pattern paper.  That was a bit more difficult since not all the patterns that are blue were related to baby cards!  I'm pretty happy with the result.  Here it is:

I hope that the person it's intended for will like it as well ;)

To make this card I used Jayden stamp from Whipper Snapper, the heart border punch from Creative Memories and miscellaneous papers (polka dots from cm as well).

Let me know what you think!  As mentioned earlier this week I think this is mostly a way for me to challenge myself and design cards differently.  I figure the more I practice the better I'll be, right?!?

Pour les francophones qui me lisent, j'ai participé à 4 défis grâce à cette carte.  Le plus grand défi reste à venir... est-ce que le destinataire aimera la carte?

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet sweet card! I love that image!!! You did a great job combining challenges- Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete