Monday, February 27, 2012

Angie

Well I had soooo much fun yesterday that tonight I figured I would try my hands on another challenge.  This time from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  As you can see below it's a totally different type of card.  I had to go with a  sketch, this one:

And make it with one of the beautiful stamps that I had.  I decided to use one that's close to my heart and reflects the way I feel ;) It's not as professional as the other cards I see... but I figure that if I keep at it I'll get better.  Please let me know what you think.  Comments would be wonderful.  On this note here is the card (well once I have translated....).

J'ai eu tellement de plaisir hier que j'ai décidé de récidiver aujourd'hui et de faire un autre défi.  Par contre, c'est un look totallement différent comme vous pourrez voir ici-bas.  Je devais travailler avec une étampe que j'avais de Kraftin Kimmie Stamps et j'en ai choisis une qui je crois me représente bien.  Ceux qui me connaisse me reconnaîtrons certainement.  C'est certain que mes cartes ne sont pas aussi professionel que d'autres que je vois dans les différents sites de cartes mais bon, ça prends un début non?!?  Laissez-moi des commentaires, ça me fera plaisir de les lire.  Donc sans plus tarder voici la carte:

I made this card using Angie from  Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

On this note that's it for me for today.

2 comments: