Again I was lucky to be able to follow a great sketch:
To make this card I used the following products:
- Hero Art Sentiment - CL282
- Tilda goes shopping stamp
- Quickutz doily die cut
- Paper from Bird Song and Spring Feast both are by Mindy Terasawa (just really really loooove her paper)
- Buttons from Guylaine (my mother-in-law) and the ribbon is also from her it came of one of her fabulously wrapped present
And I'm entering it in the following challenges:
- The pixie cottage - sketch and pastel colors
- Stamptacular sunday challenge - buttons
- aud sentiments challenge - song Hello from Lionel Richie
- Rubys rainbow - Lace (paper little doily and lace on ribbon)
- All sorts challenge - Three in a row
- Magnolia down under challenges - old treasures (buttons and ribbon)
- The poodles parlour - Anything goes
That's it folks. I'm not sure that I'll be back tonight... but I will try tomorrow for sure!!! Especially since I will have new copic markers ;))) I'm buying a bunch from a great crafter I know who's no longer using hers.
Don't forget to leave me a comment I always loooove getting them.
Voici ma dernière carte de la journée je crois. Je ne penses pas en faire d'autres ce soir.
J'espère que vous aimerez et n'oubliez pas de me laisser un commentaire!