Anyway, I've been having a blast and getting looots of my cards done. I might have extra to share lol. Here's my latest one and possibly the last of today:
Here is the list of the products used to make this card:
- Spellbinder's nestabilities Label 20
- Tim Holtz - mini flourish die
- Paper from K& Cie - classic k margo 12x12
- The stamp is Little Loli from CC Design
- I also used the sentiment from a fantastic blog that I'm following Michele R design just looooove her stuff! So very creative. Thank u btw for the great freebie!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Make it colourful - color with the color green (I used prismacolor pencils for the little dress ;) )
- The stamping boutique - swirls and pearls
- One stop craft - a mother's day card with ribbon
Hope you liked my card. Don't forget to leave me a comment I do love to read them ;)
Voici une petite carte de fête des mères. C'est une bonne chose les défis car j'ai plusieurs cartes à donner cette année!