Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring galore!!!!

Now I really feel like spring should be here.  I just finished a whole lot of challenges with this card.  Some related to spring, one to flowers... so with this it really feels like spring should be here already instead of all that snow.  I used the template from The Sketchy Challenge


Here is the card

To make it I used Tilda rocking stamp by Magnolia, Dollar store flowers and ribbons, buttons from huge pack bought at Walmart.

Here are the challenges that I completed with this:
The sketchy challenge - for the sketch
Cute card thursday -Signs of spring
Delightful sketches - Spring colors
Basic grey  - Inspiration spring
CES challenges - Flower Frenzy
Deep ocean - Spring
Magnolia down underchallenges - Buttons and bows
Paper play challenges - Something old and something new (old ribbons, buttons, stamp, fairly new flowers;))
The poodles parlour - B-Day card 
Ssds challenge - Use your stash (which I must admit is pretty big.... and still growing lol)

I'm pretty happy with my cheerful little b-day card!  I have just the right person for it!  Thanks to all the challenges for putting me out of my box and helping me create new innovative cards ;)

Voilà ma dernière création.  Elle remplie tout plein de défis différents.  J'espère que vous aimerez.

Vicky


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, fab colours & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges & CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,
    Also for me Spring can't come soon enough and I also identify with the ever growing stash... We're so naughty. :-) This is an adorable Spring card with a very cute Tilda. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, stunning colours, gorgeous details and
    adorable Tilda.

    So happy that you could joing her at the Basic Grey challenge
    hugs
    xx Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute creation. Lovely coloring and design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Play Challenge Blog. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful creation. Thanks for joining The Poodles Parlour. Good Luck. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty card love the bright spring colours thanks so much for joining us at MDUC and deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Vicky and I love the fab colours, thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the spring feel to this card. Gorgeous flowers too! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour Challenges this week with your stunning card, what a great image you have used

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete