Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Totally Stampalicious

I received my order of stamps yesterday!  I couldn't resist using one!!!  I just looooved coloring him so much fun.  I used the template from Stamptacular sunday challenge it was perfect for my male card ;)  I don't do a lot of those I tend to do more girly stuff so this was a nice change.  I realized as well that I don't have a lot of paper to do this with lol
Here's the template:
And here's my card:
To make this card I used the following:
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
So this is the 1st one of the night... I'm coming back with another ;)

Voici la première carte de la soirée.  J'en ai une autre sous peu

Vicky


8 comments:

  1. I love the layered look! gorgeous card! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the sketch and your image. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL--this is too funny! LOVE the patterned paper you used, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card, love the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gus is a popular humorous image for the challenge this week! This one is super! Love your papers! Great card for our Humor Challenge at Catch the Bug this week! Thanks so much for joining us!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love how witty Gus is?? This is such a great 'guy' card with the colors and prints you used!

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Show Us Your Humor Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! We have a NEW challenge for you beginning today that I hope you’ll join us for!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just brilliant love it! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BIG Thanks for joining in at Cards for Men. Good luck and look forward to seeing you back with us very soon.

    ReplyDelete